High performance - Mobile
The mobile high-performance leak detectors by Pfeiffer Vacuum are optimized for rapid pump down and short response times for large test objects.
The ASM 390 and ASM 392 are the perfect leak detection solutions adapted to the semiconductor and display industries as well as other demanding applications where rapid pump down and high sensitivity is key. Both units are fully Semi S2 compliant.
These leak detectors are fitted with a dry frictionless backing pump and a powerful high vacuum pump, making them the ideal tools for leak testing of various components in clean environments. Equipped with an additional turbopump, the ASM 392 will speed up your leak detection process to reduce downtime of your production equipment.
Ergonomic and highly maneuverable
ASM 390 and ASM 392 share the same platform and are uniquely ergonomic with a convenient size and height, a secondary handle in the front, a fully rotatable, removable display, an inlet in the front for easy connection to test ports and unrivaled maneuverability for access to all testing areas, even in tight spaces.
Smart and user-friendly
Thanks to a wide, clear color touch display panel, an integrated toolbox with modular compartments and storage space for vacuum bellows, you will be amazed how easy leak detection can be when you have all necessary accessories at the point of use.
- High maneuverability and compact design
- Superior leak testing performances
- Large rotateable color touch screen
- High roughing capacity (35 m3/h) for fast evacuation
- Dry and clean pumping technology
- Low maintenance requirements
- Ergonomic design with working surface
- Fast recovery in case of pollution
- Intuitive menu for easy operation
- Integrated toolbox for storage of accessories
- Fast start-up
- High sensitivity and accurate measurements
- Fully Semi S2 compliant
- Semiconductor industry
- Large area coating
- Solar industry
- Vacuum components – feedthroughs, valves, bellows, expansion joints
- Laser technology
- Ultra-pure media supply
- Medical technology